Maybe BayLISA needs a new mailing list

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Mon Apr 14 07:25:27 PDT 2003

>Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:00:56 -0700
>From: Bill Schoolcraft <bill at linuxcare.com>

>> I think having chat at baylisa.org for general discussions is
>> a good thing, since folks seem reluctant to post to the main
>> baylisa@ alias

>Yes, thanks for good idea. There has been a few times I wanted to post a
>question but it didn't seem "serious" enough to warrant troubling the
>list.

As with many ideas, it wasn't really original with me:  other
communities have lists directed toward such things; ref. freebsd.org.

I'll be monitoring email sporadically for the next few days (niece &
family visiting from back east); if we can get a reasonable facsimile of
consensus on a course of action, I expect it to be implemented shortly
thereafter.

Peace,
david       (links to my resume at http://www.catwhisker.org/~david)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Based on what I have seen to date, the use of Microsoft products is not
consistent with reliability.  I recommend FreeBSD for reliable systems.