Talk for Network magazine story on certification

Jim Carr jecarr13 at charter.net
Tue Sep 3 14:01:38 PDT 2002

[Message hand-de-MIMEd by approver -- dhw]

Hello:

I'm researching a story on networking/computer certification for Network
Magazine (www.networkmagazine.com) and would like to talk with technical
professionals such as systems admins for it. I'd like to talk about the
issues (i.e., "whys") of certification, real and perceived benefits
derived from certification, and good/bad experiences you've had with
certification programs.

I'd appreciate it if BayLISA members with something to say on this topic
would contact me via e-mail (jecarr13 at charter.net) or phone
(831-786-9571)to set up a time talk this week or early next. (I'm in
Aptos, near Santa Cruz, by the way). Should take only 20-30 minutes of
your time.

Thanks in advance for your help, and I look forward to hearing from you
soon.

Regards,
Jim Carr
Freelance Writer/Editor