Disk recovery?

Ghost Rider ghstridr at caressofsteel.net
Tue Oct 29 01:00:00 PST 2002

I almost forgot about these guys and they are right in the bay area:
http://www.drivesavers.com/
I've worked a few places where we have used them.  They have retrieved
the data every time.  Their prices are steep, but you need to ask, how
valuable is the data?  They are as good as their word.  Take the time to
browser their museum of Disk-asters (their phrase, not mine):
http://www.drivesavers.com/museum/museuma.html
All of these are machines/drives where they have recovered data from it.