Disk recovery?

jhoney at flash.net jhoney at flash.net
Mon Oct 28 19:54:14 PST 2002

David Alban wrote:

>    Does anybody here know a decent drive recovery place where they can do
>    a little discovery (first) and some recovery (possibly later) on
>    either or both of these drives?
>
>    Big TIA for any personal experiences :)

Fortunately I haven't had any experience with them but a few weeks ago I
sent a Seagate and a Western Digital drive back for warranty exchange.
 One of the sites (I'm thinking Seagate) has a list of recommended
recovery services.  Drill into the path you'd take to return a drive or
RMA status.

Good luck.