Board election outcome, November 2002

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Wed Nov 27 20:16:36 PST 2002

  The outcome of the November elections of BayLISA is as follows:

  We give a hearty thanks to Jim Hickstein, David Wolfskill, and Amol
  Kabe for their service.  Their terms have ended.  It looks like they
  plan to remain helpful, though.  We like that too :)

  Welcome back to Strata Rose Chalup, and welcome aboard to new Board
  members Brad Robinson, Stewart Hersey, and Alan Stewart.

  Any member of BayLISA who is inclined to help its inner wheels turn is
  encouraged to join the wheels list (blw at baylisa.org) and attend Board
  meetings as it fits their schedule.  Board meetings are on the First
  Thursday of every month, with the location provided to people who rsvp
  on the blw list or to Board members directly.

  This isn't to be particularly exclusive, but a side effect of the site
  being what is most convenient as 1st Thursday approaches.  If, for
  January onward, you have an available site that is amenable to us having
  four to a dozen or so people, active conversation as we go through the
  agenda, doesn't mind us bringing food and drink, and ideally offers phone
  conference ability and an internet connection, let us know on the blw
  list and we'll consider its location and features among other options
  we presently have available.

Thanks for reading this far, and have a good Thanksgiving weekend :>

-* Heather Stern * Arch (secretary) BayLISA Board * http://www.baylisa.org/ *-