BayLISA *tonight* Incyte HQ, 7:30pm

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Thu Nov 21 09:29:41 PST 2002

  Greetings everybody and welcome.  Especially this month, absolutely
  everyone is welcome at our Third Thursday BayLISA meeting.  We like to
  have a big crowd for our Board elections.

	TONIGHT, 7:30 pm to 9:30... or so... maybe 10 pm

  Speaker	Dan Farmer

  Topic		/tmp: Time, Memory, Persistence

  Bring:	you, colleagues, friends, anyone interested in security
		at a scale that needs logfiles (almost everyone these
		days) ...

  We will have snacks and sodas, never fear.  Want a pint glass?  :>
  It's perfectly fine to arrive up to a half hour early.

  Membership Drive!
		$20 off your membership when you encourage someone else
		to come -and- they join BayLISA there

		Student Discount

		You have to be a member to vote for the Board elections.

  Where		STILL at Incyte Genomics HQ.
		2160 Porter Drive, Palo Alto
		nearest x-streets: Page Mill Road and Porter Drive.

	cheap ascii map, not to correct angle or scale

	S.F. <==== 101 =====+============> San Jose'
                            |Page
                            |Mill

                            :
                            :
                            |         )
                            +--Porter'

		and we still have Incyte Genomics' directions linked
		at http://www.baylisa.org/locations/current.html.