Sun Ultra 5s, more information

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at Alameda.net
Fri May 31 17:24:48 PDT 2002

Hello everyone.

I got at least 30 replies back about these machines and I was swamped with
building 2 servers for a software released scheduled today, so I haven't
answered anyone yet. Sorry about that.

It turns out the person who put together the machines to be sold didn't
check them all out, so here is some more information. We have for sale
to highest offer ($400 to start please):

2x Sun Ultra 5, CPU 400MHz, 256MB memory, 9GB disk, CD-Rom, Keyboard, Mouse.
4x Sun Ultra 5, CPU 360MHz, 256MB memory, 9GB disk, CD-Rom, Keyboard, Mouse.
2x Sun Ultra 5, CPU 333MHz, 256MB memory, 9GB disk, CD-Rom, Keyboard, Mouse.
1x Sun Ultra 5, CPU 270MHz, 256MB memory, 9GB disk, CD-Rom, Keyboard, Mouse.

They currently all need to be wiped and reinstalled (Solaris 8 02/02) and
media can be provided if wished. We also have some Sun monitors available
for sale if interested.

These machines are located in Menlo Park and buyer has to arrange pickup
or shipment. We accept cashier check. We have to charge sales tax (8.25%
I believe).

Please reply to ulf at autodaq.com (I also set the Reply-To:) or call me
monday at 650-532-6382.

Have a nice weekend.