Terminal services and Linux

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Fri Mar 29 11:07:40 PST 2002

> You are looking for an ICA client, right?

I think he wants an RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol?) client, which seems to
replace ICA.

We have Citrix (something) running on a W2K box, and it listens for both
ICA and RDP connections.  The stock MS W2K Terminal Service Client can talk
to it, with RDP; the Citrix-branded client talks ICA to it.  (Personally,
it will only let me in with RDP due to some bizarre licensing issue I don't
understand and don't want to.)

I could us a Solaris/SPARC RDP client myself, though I'm able to run the TS
Client from inside my SunPCI.  Baroque, but functional.