Hunting for a home for wayward hardware

Rob Riley rob.riley at oracle.com
Thu Mar 28 22:58:00 PST 2002

Hi Gwendolynn,
You might check with the Computer History Museum, which is located
at Moffett Field and is open to the public.

www.computerhistory.org or call 1-650-604-2714.

By the way, they have excellent guest lectures.  Last night they
had a dialog between Pierluigi Zappacosta, founder of Logitech and
chairman of Digital Persona and Doug Engelbart, a leader in the
development of the computer mouse, display editing, outline
processing, multiple remote online users of a networked processor,
hyperlinking and in-file object processing, multiple windows,
hypermedia, and context-sensitive help.

Regards,
--
Rob Riley, Senior Systems Administrator voice (USA): (650) 506-1435
Security Architecture, Oracle Corp.     fax (USA): (650) 506-7184