BayLISA tomorrow (3/21) 7:30 pm

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Wed Mar 20 10:49:59 PST 2002

If you're an interrupt-driven soul like me then you might enjoy this reminder
that BayLISA is meeting tomorrow....

...the third Thursday of the month, so if you're reading this on Thursday
that'd be tonight :D

SPECIAL THIS MONTH - Two memberships for the price of one!  While it's still
a little ahead you can use the website to prepare your data, and just bring
your checkbook to the meeting to complete your membership.

        Topic    - Entropy Tango -or- describe Network Security in Two Words
        Speaker  - John S Flowers, nCircle
        When     - 7:30 pm until oh, 9:30 or so... expect to get out around 10.
        Where    - Incyte Genomics HQ
                   3160 Porter Drive
                   Palo Alto

Porter Drive is between Foothill Expressway and El Camino, along Page Mill Rd.
Travelling:
   south (From Foothill/280) -- turn right
   north (from El Camino)    -- turn left

It's the third driveway on the right:
   1. Wall Street Journal
   2. right next to 3
   3. silver monolith with Lockheed Martin and Incyte Genomics logos on it
      - shiny enough that they're both hard to see.

Incyte is the building in the back.  We'll see you there if you can make it :)

A bunch of us like to go out afterwards for pizza, sandwiches, snacks, drinks,
and more conversation.

-* Heather Stern * Arch (secretary) BayLISA Board * http://www.baylisa.org/ *-