Unpowered by AT&T

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Tue Mar 5 10:39:52 PST 2002

>Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:42:01 -0800
>From: Fabrice Guerini <fabrice at life.net>

>Have You Seen Excite at Home's New SMTP Greeting Message?

>220 mx2.corp.home.net ESMTP Sendmail 8.11.6/8.11.6; Tue, 5 Mar 2002
>09:39:53 -0800 (PST) Excite at Home Unpowered By AT&T

:-)

I hadn't noticed that, but I have seen some evidence that they have
someone acting as postmaster at excite.com (finally)....

Cheers,
david       (links to my resume at http://www.catwhisker.org/~david)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
I believe it would be irresponsible (and thus, unethical) for me to advise,
recommend, or support the use of any product that is or depends on any
Microsoft product for any purpose other than personal amusement.