Save our jobs.

RQA General rqa at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 1 06:10:02 PST 2002

Daniel;

 I have been a high tech recruiter in the Bay Area since 1978. I recommend
that all candidates who work with me read the book Knock em Dead. Those who
do get more offers and better packages.

 We are currently looking for a Unix Sys Admin with TRU 64 experience.
Please spread the word and good luck with the search.

 Leave no stone unturned, it is very competitive out there for prospective
employees.