Meeting 20 Thurs Jun, 7:30 pm

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Tue Jun 18 13:41:00 PDT 2002

  Greetings all, and once again, it's time to slip it into your PDAs --
  BayLISA meets this week.

  Specifically, on Thursday the 2-th, the third Thursday of the month.

        Topic    - Python Is Worth Learning

        Speaker  - Jim Dennis, Starshine Technical Services

        When     - 7:30 pm until oh, 9:30 or so... expect to get out around 10.

        Where    - Incyte Genomics HQ
                   3160 Porter Drive
                   Palo Alto

  Porter Drive is between Foothill Expressway and El Camino, along
  Page Mill Rd.

  Travelling:
   south (From Foothill/280) -- turn right
   north (from El Camino)    -- turn left

  It's the third driveway on the right:
   1. Wall Street Journal
   2. right next to 3
   3. silver monolith with Lockheed Martin and Incyte Genomics logos on it
      - shiny enough that they're both hard to see.

  Incyte is the building in the back.  We'll see you there if you can make it :)

  A bunch of us like to go out afterwards for pizza, sandwiches, snacks, drinks,
  and more conversation.

  Don't forget that we have a membership special if you bring new
  members that join at a meeting - $20 off your own membership or next
  renewal - and that we are welcoming new corporate memberships.

-* Heather Stern * Arch (secretary) BayLISA Board * http://www.baylisa.org/ *-