Registrar testimonials?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 8 20:33:32 PDT 2002

Quoting David C. Kovar (kovar at 1srg.org):

> I'd really like to avoid Verisign, who currently has most of my domains.

Anywhere's better than there.  You can use the dartboard-selection
algorithm, and be guaranteed to find someone better.

Currently, I'm using an OpenSRS reseller, and find them generally just
fine.  Please note that essentially any registrar will give you time
credit for remaining registration on your existing registrar, when you
transfer.  So, you have every incentive to transfer away from
NSI/Verisign without delay.  You pretty much can't help getting better
agreement terms, fewer problems, and a lower renewal fee, so it's a
no-lose choice.