BayLISA meets Thurs, 7:30 pm

Heather star at betelgeuse.starshine.org
Mon Jan 14 23:25:49 PST 2002

  Hello everybody, just figured it'd be worth reminding you that the
  BayLISA meeting is later this week.

  So if you're interested in the topic, "New Technologies for Network
  Monitoring", from a programmer who has some experience in that regard,
  join us and maybe bring a few colleagues along to see Vicka Corey.

  We're at the usual place, Incyte Genomics HQ:
	http://www.baylisa.org/locations/current.html

  And the usual time:
	7:30 pm to 9ish, maybe 10 pm

  Don't forget you can buy as many pint glasses or black t-shirts as you
  want, we have all the pens your cube-mates can steal (for free), and
  corporate sponsors get to display their banners on our website as well
  as a big Thank You! at the mike.

-* Heather Stern * Arch (secretary) BayLISA Board * http://www.baylisa.org/ *-