a bit of lovely news about spam in California

Ronald Pottol chaos at chaostrophy.org
Sat Jan 5 00:51:38 PST 2002

> > To that end, I am working on a glimmer of an idea....  :-}
>
> A Nobel Prize in Economics awaits the person who solves this one, IMO.  Go
> for it.

The only thing I've thought of is to put the Unibomber on work
furlough.  Send a few letterbombs out, and get some good press
coverage about it, and it might stop, but I'm not sure what less would
work.

Ron
--
Ronald Pottol, Unix/Linux/Solaris sysadmin seeks work in Santa Barbera/
San Luis Obispo area, or San Francisco and San Franicsco Bay area.