SIG-beer-west on Saturday, February 16th

David Alban extasia at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 14 10:15:21 PST 2002

Greetings!

dc-sage is the Washington, D.C. based chapter of SAGE.  I've been on
their tech discussion and chat lists for years, having lived in the
Baltimore area before coming to the Bay area a couple years ago.

Besides having a monthly technical meeting, dc-sage meets one
Saturday evening a month for the purpose of Consuming Beer or Beer
Alternatives, and Chewing the Fat.  They call it SIG-BEER.  (I like
the pun on unix signals.)  This isn't a technical meeting.  It's
purely social, although if folks want to talk shop over suds, they're
certainly welcome to do so.

The thought arose about having a "sig-beer-west" here in the Bay
area.  So Fiid has organized a sig-beer-west for this Saturday at
Toronado's <http://www.toronado.com> in San Francisco.

Please RSVP to Fiid so he knows what size table (or how many tables)
to reserve.  Hope to see you there!

David

----- Forwarded message from "Fiid (David Williams)" <fiid at fiid.net> -----