Ken Mayer says "Hi!"

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Fri Feb 8 08:29:48 PST 2002

In the process of asking to be removed from the baylisa list for a
while, and by way of explanation, Ken sent along:

>From: Ken Mayer <kf6zeg at winlink.org>
>Subject: Re: Get me off this cinqua list
>Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:58:00 -0000 (GMT)

>....  I'm in Zihuatanejo,
>now. I'm on my sailboat, so I move around a bit. I spent most of last year in
>the Sea of Cortez. We'll stay in here in Zihua for a few more weeks before we
>start heading North along the mainland coast. We'll spend another
>spring-summer-fall in the Sea of Cortez before coming back down South again.
>It's a migration cycle for us, except that we don't breed ;-) After next year,
>it'll be time to head back to the states so we can earn some more dollars.

>I hope things are going well up there. Say "Hi" to everyone.

>Ken

>P.S. "cinqua" is a pejorative -- but a good slang word to know in case you
>need it ;-) I never thought about it as a list name ... almost appropriate

Cheers,
david       (links to my resume at http://www.catwhisker.org/~david)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
I believe it would be irresponsible (and thus, unethical) for me to advise,
recommend, or support the use of any product that is or depends on any
Microsoft product for any purpose other than personal amusement.