SecurID

Joe Keegan joe at jjk3.com
Thu Feb 7 11:49:11 PST 2002

I am currently working on SANS GIAC Firewall certification and as part
of the practical assignment I need to design a security architecture for
a fictitious e-commerce company. I would like to include RSA security
SecurID in my architecture, but have little exposure to the product or
technology. I have looked on RSA's site and contacted the product
manager for docs on the product, but have had no luck.

Does anyone on this list have access to the docs for RSA Security
SecureID, in pdf format, they can send me.

Thanks

Joe

Joe Keegan                                               joe at jjk3.com
Security Engineer