SIG-BEER-WEST this Saturday August 17th in San Francisco

David Alban extasia at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 15 16:54:56 PDT 2002

Third Boolean state discovered!!

Hear all about it at:

dc.sage SIG-beer-west in San Francisco, CA
Saturday, August 17th, 2002 at 6:00pm

This event:

   * Saturday, 08/17/2002, 18:00, at the Toronado, San Francisco

Coming events (third Saturdays):

   * Saturday, 09/21/2002, 18:00
   * Saturday, 10/19/2002, 18:00
   * Saturday, 11/16/2002, 18:00

San Francisco's next social event for computer sysadmins and their
friends, dc.sage's SIG-beer-west
<http://www.gerasimov.net/~alban/sig.beer.west.html>, will take place
on Saturday, August 17th, 2002 at the Toronado
<http://www.toronado.com/> in San Francisco, CA. The Toronado has an
impressive selection of draught <http://www.toronado.com/draft.htm>
and bottled <http://www.toronado.com/bottles.htm> beer.

Festivities will start at 18:00 (that's 6 PM) (Pacific Time) and continue
until we've all left. The Toronado has an excellent selection of beer, but
no food. It is perfectly okay to score food from neighboring establishments
and bring it back to the Toronado to eat. Also, after we are all full with
beer we may roam off to a nearby restaurant.

Everyone is welcome at this event. Please feel free to forward this
link and to invite friends, co-workers, and others who might enjoy
lifting a glass with sysadmins from all over the place.

Caveat: Attendees must be 21 or older, with proof of age (valid,
government-issued picture ID) to attend.

For directions to the Toronado, please use the excellent directions
at their website. <http://www.toronado.com/map.htm>

When you show up at the Toronado, you should look for some kind of
botched SIG-BEER-WEST sign. We will try to make it obvious who we are :-).

Any Comments, Questions, or Suggestions of Things to Do Later on That
Evening ... email Fiid <fiid AT fiid DOT net> or David <extasia AT
mindspring DOT com>.

- --
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.
                                 ***
Unix sysadmin available:  http://www.gerasimov.net/~alban/jac/resume.html