Recommendations for a training facility?

William R Ward bill at wards.net
Fri Aug 9 16:25:09 PDT 2002

Hi, I'm the guy who had the Perl training flyers at last month's
meetings....  I hope that what I have to ask isn't inappropriate for
this list; if it is, please slap my hand gently and I won't do it
again.

I've been holding my classes at a very nice, but rather expensive,
facility, called LearnIt!, in San Mateo.  They have large rooms with
seats for up to 20 people.  But I never have more than 10 people in my
classes, and it's kind of wasteful.

I was wondering if anyone here knew a better alternative.  I am
looking for a facility that comes with a PC for each student, and
preferably a projector or a hydra-headed PC for the instructor.
Somewhere on the Peninsula or San Jose would be ideal (I live in
Mountain View).

Since this is a for-profit enterprise, I'm looking for a space to
rent, not just a freebie.  But I'm also happy to do barter, if someone
would consider Perl training to be worthwhile for that space.

Oh yeah, and it has to be available on Saturdays, and it would be good
to have the option of having evening courses there from time to time.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward - william.ward at bayview.com   Sign up now for Perl training!
Bay View Consulting Services                http://www.bayview.com/training/