rack related issues

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Mon Apr 15 18:14:22 PDT 2002

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:26:43 -0700
Joseph Yetter <joey_e_y_jr at yahoo.com> wrote:

> There is also equipment and shelves setup for 4 rails (front and back)
> with about 24" between the front and back, although the depth
> varies. They may be free standing, on wheels, or bolted down.

Slight addenda: I've seen four poster racks vary in depth (front/back)
from 22" thru 36".  In addition most 4 poster racks not only have
mounting holes along on the inside of each post (axis of the hole in
line with your sight when looking at the front of the rack), but lines
of mounting holes with their axis perpendicular to your line of sight
(commonly used for mounting side rails or the ends of sliding rails).

--
J C Lawrence