My last plea,

Marc MERLIN baylisa-local at merlins.org
Sat Apr 13 15:17:06 PDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 03:31:40AM -0700, joe bsd wrote:
> I'm not happy  with what I see  of the education system  either.  It seems
> that they are so concerned with making everyone feel good, they can hardly

You can  say that again,  and parents are equally  to blame for  blaming the
teachers  and the  schools instead  of kicking  their kids  in the  ass when
they're not working hard enough (or at all)
But this doesn't seem fashionable, everyone's  kid is smart enough and works
hard enough.
Kids are smart, and many will work together to bring the class level down so
that they have to work less and pass anyway, I've seen this with my own eyes

(the whole statement is obviously  and over-generalization, it doesn't apply
to everyone, and thankfully there are still good parents out there)

For the rest, after having a peak at
> http://www.sunclassaction.com

I wanted  to apologize  to the rest  of this list  for bringing  this thread
back. Your web site shows clearly that their  is no point to reason with you
and that you are too far gone.

Sorry for the noise and back to lurking.

Marc