[rayk at tera.teralink.com: Re: colo phones] (fwd)

Joe Gross jgross at stimpy.net
Fri Apr 5 07:40:53 PST 2002

Forwarded with permission.

----- Forwarded message from "V. Ray Krebs III" <rayk at tera.teralink.com> -----

Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 01:16:32 -0600 (CST)
From: "V. Ray Krebs III" <rayk at tera.teralink.com>
To: Joe Gross <jgross at stimpy.net>
Subject: Re: colo phones

Hello,

After reading the few suggestions so far I figured I should give you a
better suggestion based on some experience.

I don't know if this covers everything you require in one but the best
headset / cordless phone I have ever used in a colo would be one made by
Plantronics (CA-10)

Works great.  Has good range.  And a long battery life known from
experience I don't want to repeat ... way too many hours on the phone in a
cold colo.  Now for the headset part this is the best ever.
http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/catalog/display_product_detail.jhtml?rootId=cat1230032&prodId=prod440138&productTypeId=cat1270044

It makes talking on the phone in a loud colo easy with no yelling or
straining to hear what's going on the other side of the line.

Ray

----- End forwarded message -----