nature of the list baylisa at baylisa.org

Stewart M. Hersey Stewart.Hersey at leland.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 1 08:33:10 PST 2002

Yikes!
This is the only list that I'm on where I don't filter incoming direct-to-mailbox.
Yeah, and BTW I read every single post. Nice to hear what folks I know R up2.
*S*

>Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 11:57:24 -0800 (PST)
>From: J Greely <jgreely at corp.webtv.net>
>To: Heather <star at betelgeuse.starshine.org>
>cc: David Wolfskill <david at catwhisker.org>, <baylisa at baylisa.org>
>Subject: Re: nature of the list baylisa at baylisa.org
>Sender: owner-baylisa at baylisa.org
>
>On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, Heather wrote:
>>Let me get this straight, you're trying to claim that questions about
>>reaching a terminal server of one OS type from another OS is *off* topic
>>here?
>
>If I wanted to be part of a high-volume mailing list, I would have
>subscribed to one. I find general "hey guys, let's chat about terminal
>servers" as off-topic as "who wants to join the Ruckus Society and
>learn how to commit property crimes?".
>
>-j

Stewart Matthew Hersey
Technical Writer / Trainer
Leland Stanford Junior University
R&DE Information Systems
http://houdini.stanford.edu/~hersey/

Director, Stanford/Palo Alto Macintosh User Group (SMUG)
P.O. Box 20132 Stanford, CA 94309 Club Phone: 650-286-7539
On the web: http://www.pa-smug.org

Stanford University Expert Partner
http://www.stanford.edu/group/partners/

"What do we have to look forward to today?
There are a lot of things we have to look forward to today."

- <http://sepwww.stanford.edu/sep/jon/family/jos/>Johannes "Jos" Dianovich Claerbout
         06/14/1974 - 08/20/1999