These mailing lists are being archived, as of now

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Tue Nov 20 15:36:53 PST 2001

Sorry for the spam, but I wanted folks who are using the lists to know
that these lists are now being archived, as a result of some discussion
& work going on over at services-tf at baylisa.org.

At this point, we do not have a good mechanism for retrieving information
from the archives; that is yet to be done (but it is being worked on).

Since we're not masking email addresses in the archives, it may be
considered that not having a retrieval mechanism in place just yet
is actually a Good Thing.  For now.  :-}

Cheers,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
As a computing professional, I believe it would be unethical for me to
advise, recommend, or support the use (save possibly for personal
amusement) of any product that is or depends on any Microsoft product.