Solaris boot question

Dave Stuit djs at gnac.com
Thu Dec 27 19:18:26 PST 2001

Stu brings up a very good point.  Yup, i've seen "watch-net-all" hang
a machine that's not been reset, so do a "reset-all" first, and stop it
while it's initializing memory, before it starts loading the OS (or set
"auto-boot?" to "false" so you don't have to worry about catching it
in time).

Thanks, Stu!

--dave