Opportunity for Usability Evaluation

Kristyn Greenwood Kristyn.Greenwood at oracle.com
Tue Dec 11 10:50:50 PST 2001

I apologize for inadvertently offending some members of the list. It was
definitely an oversight on my part not to include the traditional phrase
- 'or equivalent experience'. For this evaluation, I am looking for
individuals of mature years and experience who have experience with
Enterprise Level software. If you think that this describes you and you
would like to 'speak your mind' about the state of web administration
software, I encourage you to contact me directly.

Kristyn Greenwood
kristyn.greenwood at oracle.com