Opportunity for Usability Evaluation

Chuck Yerkes chuck+baylisa at snew.com
Tue Dec 11 09:56:46 PST 2001

Because those without degrees are just all cranky, curmugeons
who are angry with the world.  Give me someone with a BS in
System Administration any day :)

(I trust those of you that don't know any of those people might
 see that humor/irony)

I'm willing to go easy and read into it that perhaps poor Ms Greenwood
was sending something to try to indicate a desire to have experienced
people, not that kid down the street who got Linux for his machine
last year and is now a "Sr System Admin"

God!  And you wonder why people don't want to field test software.

Quoting J C Lawrence (claw at kanga.nu):