BayLISA meeting: THURSDAY (tonight!) July 21, 7:30pm, "Those Tiny Fragments We All Use" and "Acing the Interview"

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 21 14:13:31 PDT 2011

BayLISA General Meeting:
Thursday, July 21, at 7:30pm at LinkedIn (2051 Stierlin Ct, Mountain
View)

The topic is "Those Tiny Fragments We All Use," and "Acing the
Interview" as regards a sysadmin's required level of scripting
knowledge.

Longtime sysadmin and BayLISA speaker Jim Dennis will give the talk.
It is his hope that by this means, seasoned admins, as well as those
among us who may be less comfortable with a lot of scripting, and the
actively employed as well as those who may be
not-so-well-employed-as-they-like whether consulting or not, will all be
able to benefit.

See details and please RSVP at http://meetup.com/BayLISA/ .

Feel free to bring resumes, business cards, and job postings to share,
as well as your suggestions for future speakers and topics.

Also, there will be a meeting of the Board of Directors at 6pm. Board
members are expected to attend; any other BayLISA members are invited
to attend as well.

Best Regards,
Rick Moen
for the BayLISA Board of Directors