[IMPORTANT] Tonight's BayLISA meeting is CANCELLED

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Thu Aug 21 16:22:15 PDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 01:59:01PM -0700, Alan Horn wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Sorry for the rather short notice, but because none of the Yahoo sponsors
> (people who arrange to be around during the meeting) are available this
> evening, we're going to have to cancel tonights meeting and move it to
> next month instead.
>
> Websites will be updated shortly, and we'll leave a note on the door of
> the building to help those who miss this email and actually turn up.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Al

Some people I know who saw the topic and thought it juicy also thought it
might be cool if people went to a nearby dinner place instead of evaporating
entirely.

If Indian food sounds tasty there's a Grand Indian Buffet on Lawrence @
Central which ought to be in easy reach.

  . | .    Heather Stern          |     (408) 374-7623 land
--->*<---  star at starshine.org   - * -   (408) 761-4912 cell
  ' | `    KG6ZYC                 |