BayLISA November general meeting : 7:30pm tonight at Yahoo

Alan Horn ahorn at deorth.org
Thu Nov 15 13:25:07 PST 2007

This month we have had difficult time finding a speaker, so we'll be doing
a more discussion-oriented format led by our very own Guy Purcell. We'll
be doing OS comparisons, hiring local sysadmins vs outsourcing, and a few
other topics.

We'll have the usual pizza and sodas, and this months meeting is also
where we VOTE IN SOME NEW BOARD MEMBERS ;)

Seriously, run for board (you can vote for yourself). We need the help,
and if you aren't a member, and you get elected to board and take the
post, BayLISA will give you a free membership for the year, thats got to
be worth something! :)

See you this evening.

Cheers,

Al