BayLISA elections: final tally

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Fri Nov 18 04:26:23 PST 2005

There was a total of seven (7) ballots cast; we had 5 named candidates
running for 5 open positions on the BayLISA Board:

Votes	Candidate
    7	Jennifer Davis
    7	Alan Horn
    7	Guy Purcell
    6	Jim Dennis
    6	Rick Moen
    1	Hans Jacobsen (write-in)

The winners of the election are the named candidates: Jennifer
Davis, Jim Dennis, Alan Horn, Rick Moen, and Guy Purcell.

I apologize for delaying the announcement until this morning; I was
pretty tired by the time the meeting ended last night.

Peace,
david   (current hat: BayLISA ballot-counter)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
It is courteous to reduce quoted text to just that needed to establish context.